THE CHALLENGE justify the effort
ISD’s MBA program designed for students who want to further their academic skills and apply them to actual real-life business situations. It guides students to reflect and reposition themselves in terms of choosing their future careers. Students gain a broad understanding of the key functions of a range of business areas and use these skills to contribute to strategic direction of a business.
Why Study MBA in ISD Italy?
1) Italy has a diversified industrial economy with high gross domestic product (GDP) per capita and developed infrastructure. According to the International Monetary Fund in 2014 Italy is the 8th- largest economy in the world, the fourth-largest in Europe and in EU, the third-largest in the Euro zone in terms of nominal GDP, the eleventh-largest economy in the world and fifth-largest in Europe in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP) GDP.
2) ISD Management School is committed to educate leaders who seek development and want to create change in society.
3) Through the One-Year MBA program, you will have the opportunity to develop, transform and reflect on a personal and professional level.
4) The ISD MBA places value on integrity, spirit of service and encourages students as they make a positive impact in organizations and society.
5) Effective leadership is the key to the success of any business. This degree will transform you into a versatile leader, with advanced knowledge of areas including Fashion, Luxury, Communication, Media and Design management.
6) On top of that, this MBA programme will equip you with a unique global perspective, widening your cultural and professional horizons.
7) Small class size permits dynamic interaction between professors and students coming from all over the world, enabling students to build a truly international profile.
8) Every student at ISD is treated individually with his or her own personal goals and objectives. Students have access to advisors with academic and professional background who offer advice and encouragement.
9) ISD gives you the chance to pursue internationally recognized degrees, taught entirely in English with students from around the world.
Our programme will provide you with the specialist skills, industry knowledge and expertise necessary for a successful career in this niche and innovative industry.
MBA in Fashion Management
MBA in luxury Management
MBA in Communication & Media Management
MBA in Design Management
Course Duration : One Year
Enrollment fees: 2.000 Euro
Tuition fees : 8.000 Euro
HOW TO APPLY?
The MBA program is designed for motivated and qualified individuals who wish to transition to positions
of Management in International Business.
Applications may be completed using the ISD application form and sent by post or email to the International
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
Photocopy of passport or identity card.
Motivation letter explaining motivations and future professional projects (1500-2000 words).
Official copies of recognized undergraduate degree (B.A., B.Sc., BBA, or equivalent) and relevant transcripts
Two reference letters (academic or professional)
An English proficiency test score is compulsory for non-native speakers of English. TOEFL, TOEIC and IELTS
test scores are accepted.
GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered an advantage and may be required for some
applications (Target score 550).
Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
For more information on this programme and the entry requirements, please get in touch with one of our